Spy Hop has used data from the CDC and the Utah Health Department along with input from our staff and board to create our COVID-19 policies. These are the standards and expectations we agree to uphold, support, follow, encourage, and expect for ourselves and our students. We will hold ourselves and each other accountable to the following guidelines and agreements. We care about each other and our community, this is our commitment to do our best for the safety of everyone as we manage this pandemic together.
We will continue to make data-driven decisions and update our policies and plans accordingly.
- Masks! As of March 21, 2022 Spy Hop is a mask optional campus.
- Symptoms? If a student or anyone in the student’s family has Covid, please stay home. This goes for Spy Hop staff as well. Please communicate with your mentor if you are feeling unwell or unable to attend class, oftentimes there are ways for you to stay engaged with your class and project from home.
- Sign in & out. All students, staff, and scheduled visitors to Spy Hop must sign in and out at the front desk using legible writing.
- Hands. Wash them often and/or use hand sanitizer. Shared equipment such as cameras or keyboards will be sanitized regularly by Spy Hop staff.
- Disinfectant. Our facility is sanitized regularly, focusing on classrooms and shared spaces.