Make Your Passion Your Profession
By becoming a TLP Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain the skills you need to pursue a career in Information Technology and have fun doing it! During this Internship, you will learn how to build and refurbish computers, troubleshoot hardware and software issues, analyze and solve networking problems, and more. The computers you refurbish are distributed directly to students and families who need a free device to help them connect in our digital world. By successfully completing the TLP Internship, you can earn a $200 stipend for your work.
- The TLP Internship is offered two times per year, fall and spring.
- The Internship gives preference to high school students currently enrolled in a CTE program at school, and the remaining openings will be given to interested students.
- The Internship is intended for intermediate to advanced students
- The Internship mimics the expectations of an employer/employee relationship. Just like a job, there is an interview requirement prior to being accepted into the program. After completing the online application, prospective students will be contacted by the program mentor to schedule an interview (phone, zoom or in person). Prospective students will be notified prior to the start of class of their acceptance into the program.
- Students are expected to complete all projects to earn a stipend.