ABOUT STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
Spy Hop students build skills that often lead to opportunities in higher education and career paths. Through community partnerships and relationships, Spy Hop is in the know on many opportunities that help students succeed. Visit this page often to see new opportunities and scholarships that may be a fit for your skillset and passions.
The $2,000 No Essay Scholarship is an easy scholarship with no essay required! The scholarship can be used to cover tuition, housing, books, or any education-related expenses. The monthly winner will be determined by random drawing and then contacted directly and announced in Niche’s e-newsletter and on the Scholarship Winners page.
You can apply once each month, with a new winner selected every month.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Click here to apply!
- The Starfish Scholarship is open to high school seniors, college students, or graduate students who are legal residents of the United States. The applicant must currently reside in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution for the Fall 2023 semester. Employees of Whetstone Perkins & Fulda, LLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households (whether related or not), are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have a current minimum GPA of 3.0, and be in good overall academic standing.
- The applicant must submit a 750-1,000 word essay answering the following question: What does social justice mean to you?
- The applicant must submit their resumé that includes academic and professional experience, as well as up-to-date contact information. Please include both your current school and your upcoming school (if applicable) as your educational experience. Applicants who do not indicate their enrollment in a post-secondary educational institution for the Fall 2023 academic year will not be considered.
- The applicant must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, in addition to a recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students are also asked to submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: October 1, 2023
- Current high school or home-schooled student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2023-2024 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Expecting to receive high school diploma during the current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Deadline: October 2, 2023
Click here to apply!
- Current high school seniors, or the equivalent, who are citizens of the United States are eligible to apply.
- Applicants do not need to be related to a member of the Elks.
- High school graduates are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States on the date their applications are submitted; permanent legal resident status does not qualify.
Deadline: November 13, 2023
Amount: Receive a one-time grant to fund their college education or to fund a community service effort that tackles a social issue
- Be currently enrolled in high school and graduating in the spring of 2024
- Must have a minimum unweighted 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or 7.5 on a 10.0 scale
- Must enroll at an accredited higher education institution in 2024-2025
- Be of Hispanic heritage (includes Spain, Brazil, Philippines)
- If selected, attend virtual regional awards ceremony
Deadline: November 13, 2023
At CardsDirect our job is to capture a moment that resonates with our customers and present it through our greeting cards. We want your help designing our next top-selling holiday card – and are proud to offer our scholarship program. The winner of our Future Designer Scholarship will receive a $1,500 scholarship to a secondary institution of their choice and will have their design featured as products on our site.
- You must be at least 17 years old
- Have already been accepted or enrolled in an educational organization
Deadline: December 1, 2023