Become an 801 Sessions apprentice and work for Spy Hop’s music promotion business, 801 Sessions! As an 801 Sessions apprentice you will learn the ins and outs of what it takes to make live music concert promotion your career! With hands-on projects and real-world experience your time as an apprentice will leave you with a professional portfolio and a clear path for next steps to make your passion your profession.
Students are expected to complete all online classes and offline projects in order to earn a stipend.
What happens in this class:
- Live online zoom classes with the option to schedule in-person lab time
- Curate an online concert with local musicians
- Graphic Design: Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to create graphics for online concert series
- Interview project: interview local musicians that will be posted online.
- Compilation: Collect songs from local musicians, create graphics for the comp, promote it and post it online
- Record review: Learn how to write an album review, combine your love for music and journalism
- Marketing: Learn how to promote music online through different social media platforms