Become a film apprentice and learn the ins and outs of what it takes to make video production work your career! With hands-on projects and real-world experience your time as an apprentice will leave you with a professional portfolio and a clear path for next steps to make your passion your profession.
Students are expected to complete all online classes and offline projects in order to earn a stipend.
What happens in this class:
- Live online classes using Zoom and the option to schedule in-person lab time.
- Client Video Projects – work with non-profits in SLC creating promo/commercial spot for their webpages and grants.
- Personal Narrative – Create a piece that tells audiences about what drives you as a creative and sets you apart from others.
- Community Spotlight – Create a short documentary that tells us something special about your community. Highlight local businesses, events, or people that deserve recognition.
- You will gain face-to-face feedback from professionals looking to hire for their film projects.