Spy Hop Tech Liberation Project
Donate your functional computers, laptops, iPads (and more!) to help local families stay connected.
A laptop or computer can make all the difference to a student working towards graduation and future careers. Join the Spy Hop Youth Prevention Coalition in ensuring equal access to the technology and tools our kids need for future success. Gather your used equipment and drop off any used gear to Spy Hop between 9 AM – 4 PM Monday through Friday. Your donated equipment will be wiped clean, refurbished, and given to students and families in need. Questions? Contact: Hoang Ha, Information Technology Manager.
What to donate:
Donated items will be repurposed and re-housed or safely recycled.
- Servers, Towers and Desktop Computers – Less than 5 years old
- LCD Monitors – Less than 10 years old
- Laptops – Less than 5 years old
- Smartphones & Tablets*
*Reset/Restore to factory settings for both phones and tablets before donating
- Networking Equipment
- Mice and Keyboards
- Power Cords and Cables
- We are not accepting TV’s or printers at this time.
Compete the donation form to schedule a drop off time.
Who We Are:
The Spy Hop Youth Prevention Coalition formed in 2019 to address the identified needs and challenges of urban youth. The Coalition exists to foster youth wellbeing while strengthening prevention capacity and infrastructure within the community and across the state. The Coalition utilizes community-level data to address identified community risk factors. Coalition member organizations include:
- Spy Hop Productions
- Salt Lake County Health Department
- Salt Lake City Police Department
- Salt Lake City Corporation, Office of the Mayor
- East High School
- Salt Lake City Corporation Information Management Services
- Volunteers of America Youth Resource Center
- University Neighborhood Partners
- Asian Association of Utah
- Utah Afterschool Network
- Planned Parenthood Association of Utah
- Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake
- Salt Lake City Public Library