Closing the Digital Divide for Utah’s Youth
Spy Hop believes access to technology is a right, not a privilege. We believe equitable access to information and technology positions young people to achieve their fullest potential. We know reuse and recycling are the best tools to reduce the effects of climate change.
Spy Hop created the Tech Liberation Project to create equitable access and opportunities for young people by refurbishing donated tech devices and distributing them to families and youth that are negatively impacted by the digital divide while encouraging people to do good by diverting technology from landfills to protect our planet.
Give Your Used Devices a Second Life
HOW THE TECH LIBERATION PROJECT WORKS:
Donate your old devices to Spy Hop (208 W Harvey Milk Blvd | SLC), and we will safely refurbish, recycle, reuse, and distribute them to families in Utah.
- Donate your old devices to Spy Hop.
- Spy Hop refurbishes your tech.
- Spy Hop distributes devices to youth & families.
- You help protect the planet.
What to donate:
Donated items will be repurposed and re-housed or safely recycled.
- Servers, Towers and Desktop Computers – Less than 5 years old – Mac or PC
- LCD Monitors – Less than 10 years old
- Laptops – Less than 5 years old – Mac or PC
- Smartphones & Tablets*
*Reset/Restore to factory settings for both phones and tablets before donating
- Networking Equipment
- Mice and Keyboards
- Power Cords and Cables
- We are not accepting TV’s or printers at this time.