2022 Summer Camps
Fun like you never imagined!
Let your child’s creativity run wild with Spy Hop in a weeklong summer camp. Campers put their creativity to work to create their own art; from wacky to silly, uber-cool, and weird, each camp allows kids to express their wildest ideas by making movies, animations, music, video games, and more! All camps are guided by Spy Hop’s talented artist mentors, giving campers a caring counselor, hands-on instruction, and ample opportunities to connect and collaborate with their friends. Explore strictly Spy Hop camps and others that combine the Spy Hop experience with a camp partner such as Wasatch Community Gardens, 1520 Arts, or Clever Octopus. With days that are jam-packed with equal parts play and project-based activities, kids have endless opportunities to have fun and make the art in their head come to life!
Spy Hop Summer Camps June 6 – August 12, 2022
- Registration opens April 11, 2022
- Daily Camps: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm (early drop-off available at 8:30 am)
- Spy Hop Hangout (Extended Care): 3:30 – 5:30 pm (no additional fee, but sign up for extended care is required)
- Weekly Tuition: Sliding scale $75 – $315 per week (see below for details)
- Spy Hop Covid-19 Policies
- Summer Camp General Policies
Spy Hop Hangout (Extended Care)
Spy Hop Hangout is meant for campers whose families are unable to pick up when daily programming ends. The Hangout atmosphere is relaxed allowing time to chill with friends, play games, or work on an art project. Campers will be provided with a small snack and will be fully supervised. Spy Hop Hangout runs daily from 3:30 – 5:30 and is included in your weekly tuition, however, families MUST register for Hangout prior to the start of their weekly camp. Campers cannot attend Hangout without signing up prior to the start of their daily camp.
Sliding Scale Tuition: $75 – $315 per week
Spy Hop is committed to creating an environment of equality and inclusion for all of its programming, not letting financial barriers get in the way of a child’s participation. Spy Hop’s summer camps are open and available to all families and are offered on a sliding scale based on a family’s household income.
Spy Hop is a nonprofit organization and with the combination of tuition, grants, and individual contributions, Spy Hop is able to ensure that summer camps are available to all families regardless of their economic status.
How the Sliding Scale Works
Use Spy Hop’s Sliding Scale worksheet (see below or download a PDF version HERE) to determine your recommended summer camp tuition. Use that determined amount to complete your payment for your selected camps at the time of registration. No tax returns or financial documentation is required, we ask that you use the honor system and pay what your family can afford.
- Select the number of people in your household.
- Determine the total of your annual household income (before taxes) on the chart.
- These two numbers will indicate your family’s weekly summer camp tuition.
- Enter your family’s summer camp tuition amount when completing registration.
- Payment is due in full at the time of registration.