Spy Hop Rooftop Event Venue
Located in the heart of Salt Lake’s Central 9th District, the Spy Hop Rooftop offers a modern space to create inspired, memorable events. Whether you envision an intimate or expansive experience, this above-the-horizon venue was built by our community, for our community, to create anything imaginable.
As a branch of Spy Hop, the Rooftop serves as a contemporary venue for events large and small, it also raises critical funds needed to support the organization’s positive-youth development programs throughout the state of Utah. Learn more about Spy Hop’s impact.
Book your event!
We are currently accepting inquiries for COVID-conscious events!
Questions? Please fill out the form below to start the inquiry process or contact the Spy Hop Rooftop Manager, Alecia Cenaruzabeitia, email@example.com.
The Spy Hop Rooftop Features:
At this time, capacity has been reduced to mitigate the risk of COVID-19:
- Indoor/outdoor capacity: 180
High Tech A/V System
- Built-in projector system with drop-down screen
- Google Fiber WiFi
- Equipped for theatrical lighting
- Sound system with Bluetooth capabilities
- Assisted listening devices
- 7,000 sq. ft. indoor/outdoor venue with large aviator-style door
- 3,400 sq. ft. indoor space with high ceilings and windows
- 2,700 sq. ft outdoor patio with views of the Wasatch Range
- Catering kitchen
- Tables, chairs, stage, and lectern available to rent
- Open vendor policy (access to a suggested list of vendors)
- Event coordination assistance is available
- Located next to 9th South TRAX stop. Neighborhood street parking is available.
- Noise ordinance is 10 pm. Curfew 12 am.
- BYO alcohol is permitted. Licensed server and necessary permits required