Spy Hop Rooftop Event Venue
Located in the heart of Salt Lake’s Central 9th District, the Spy Hop Rooftop offers a modern space to create inspired, memorable events. Whether you envision an intimate or expansive experience, this above-the-horizon venue was built by our community, for our community, to create anything imaginable.
As a branch of Spy Hop, the Rooftop serves as a contemporary venue for events large and small, it also raises critical funds needed to support the organization’s positive-youth development programs throughout the state of Utah. Learn more about Spy Hop’s impact.
Book your event!
We are currently accepting inquiries for COVID-conscious events taking place in late April 2021 and beyond.
Questions? Please fill out the form below to start the inquiry process or contact the Spy Hop Rooftop Manager, Alecia Cenaruzabeitia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spy Hop Rooftop Features:
At this time, capacity has been reduced to mitigate the risk of COVID-19:
- Seated: 136 indoor/outdoor
- Seated: 88 indoor only
- Standing: 182 indoor/outdoor
- Standing: 134 indoor only
High Tech A/V System
- Built-in projector system with drop down screen
- Google Fiber WiFi
- Equipped for theatrical lighting
- Sound system with Bluetooth capabilities
- Assisted listening devices
- 7,000 sq. ft. indoor/outdoor venue with large aviator-style door
- 3,400 sq. ft. indoor space with high ceilings and windows
- 2,700 sq. ft outdoor patio with views of the Wasatch Range
- Catering kitchen
- Tables, chairs, stage, and lectern available to rent
- Open vendor policy (access to a suggested list of vendors)
- Event coordination assistance available
- Located next to 9th South TRAX stop, street parking, valet parking options
- Curfew 12 am
- BYO alcohol is permitted. Licensed server and necessary permits required