Make your film
If you love filmmaking and you’re ready to take your skills to a bigger screen, PitchNic is for you. Spend 6 months with other passionate, driven, creative teens to write, shoot, and edit a short film. Develop your idea, pitch your film to a panel, spend a week in production, and then screen your finished film in a world premiere.
What happens in this class:
- Learn how to make independent films from pitching, fundraising, production and distribution
- Work on either a fiction or nonfiction idea with a group of peers for over a year
- Create original screenplays
- Work with high end equipment like the Black Magic Cinema Cameras and the RED
- Show your film to large audiences at a red carpet premiere and be a part of a Q&A and panel
Access to Gear and Technology Matters
We believe that access to high quality gear, technology and equipment should not be a barrier to being an active participant in your community. Therefore, Spy Hop has gear packages available to rent for FREE for any student who needs it in order to take a Spy Hop class. Gear can be picked up and dropped off at Spy Hop’s downtown facilities and kept for the duration of the program. Gear packages are coordinated directly with Spy Hop’s Program Director, Jeremy Chatelain.