Become a Film Apprentice and learn about what it takes to make film your career! With hands-on experience working for clients on a film set, and real-world experience editing and managing projects, your time as an apprentice will leave you with a professional film portfolio and a better understanding of how to make your passion your profession. Learn about pre-production, production, and post-production as you create commercial and client-based work. And, you’ll have the opportunity to earn a $200 stipend for your work.
Students are expected to complete all projects in order to earn a stipend.
What happens in this class:
- Learn about cinematography
- Directing and Production
- Fine tune your editing skills
- Create film treatments and pitch decks
- Understand the process of video production
- Make short audio visual projects for real clients
- Develop a professional portfolio